REGISTRATION PROCEDURE INFORMATION 2023-2024
There are three options:
- Two Mornings (Tuesday/Thursday, 8:30-11:30 or 8:45-11:45)
- Three Mornings (Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 8:30-11:30 or 8:45-11:45)
- Five Mornings (Monday through Friday, 8:30-11:30 or 8:45-11:45)
There are three steps to register:
- Fill out a Registration Form
- The form can be found below
- Submit $200 Registration Fee
- Same for all registrants
- Paid by cash or check at school or by Venmo
- Submit Deposit
- Amount based on weekly schedule:
- Two-day sessions = $200 deposit
- Three-day sessions = $300 deposit
- Five-day sessions = $500 deposit
- Applied toward annual tuition (split among 10 monthly payments)
- Paid by cash or check at school or by Venmo
Registration will open on a staggered basis – starting at noon, we will accept online registrations from:
CURRENT FAMILIES – Tuesday, December 6, 2022
ALUMNI FAMILIES – Wednesday, December 14, 2022
GENERAL PUBLIC FAMILIES – Monday, January 9, 2023
- Registration and payment must be received BEFORE your child’s registration will be processed. You will not receive an invoice for the Registration Fee or Deposit.
- Once the Registration Form and Registration Fee and Deposit are received, you will be notified of your child’s placement via email.
- If you choose to accept placement, you must sign the Tuition Agreement within one week to secure your child’s spot.
- Signing the Tuition Agreement holds your child’s spot until the first tuition payment is made on May 1, 2023
- Families will be given their first, second, or third choice as available. If your session of preference is filled, you may choose to be placed on a wait list. If you do not want to be placed on a wait list, we will refund your registration fee and deposit. Sunshine Preschool reserves the right to cancel any session due to insufficient enrollment and will return your deposit if we do not offer a session that fits your schedule.
If you are unable to submit an online form, please speak to the Director for assistance with the process.
For our new families, parents are urged to visit the school prior to admission. Please call or email for an appointment. Viewing the facilities and understanding our school philosophy are necessary before making the decision to choose Sunshine as the right preschool.
- These terms apply to all families – all payments are collected on a monthly schedule
- If you choose to pay the non-refundable Registration Fee and Deposit by cash or check, this can be submitted at school prior to the registration deadline – this will be considered received upon email confirmation of its receipt.
- Venmo will be used for submitting Registration Fees and Deposits only – monthly tuition invoices will be sent to families through our billing platform.
- If you are applying for Hopkinton Public Preschool and your child is accepted to receive special services, your deposit will be refunded if you give us notice by March 1st. No refunds for this decision can be made after this date.
- Initial payment is due May 1, 2023. There will be no refunding of this initial payment which assures your child’s spot.
- All students are expected to complete the school year.
- Tuition is due for all weeks of school. There will be NO allowances or make-up days for absenteeism. School days canceled due to circumstances beyond our control (weather, flooding, communicable disease epidemic, acts of nature, and other conditions that may pose safety hazards) will not be made up or refunded, nor will financial credit for future years be provided.
- If you must withdraw your child from school, written notice of withdrawal must be sent to the director, Liz Dacey, 60 days in advance.
- In the event of withdrawal, monthly payments will be due in the amount for 60 days from date of notification.
- The last day we will accept withdrawal without payment in full is January 1, 2024. After that date, payment through the end of the school year will be required.
- Please be prompt with your tuition payments, which must be made in monthly installments. Payments are due on the first of May, June, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, and April. Late payments without director approval will be subject to a $10/month late fee.
- Students who will not be three years old before September 1, 2023 will be charged a Nursery Class fee of $300 to cover a lower teacher to student ratio. This is reflected in the chart above.
Other payment arrangements can be made with the director.
AFTERNOON ENRICHMENT (YEAR-LONG PROGRAM)
- If you are interested in the year-long Afternoon Enrichment Program, please indicate your choice(s) on the Registration Form.
- Once the school calendar has been set, we will release Afternoon Enrichment tuition amounts based on the number of weeks. For reference, an average session is 33 weeks at a rate of $1,800/year.
- At this time, we will also collect deposits for Afternoon Enrichment to secure spaces.
- If your day/days of preference is/are filled or not offered due to low enrollment, you may choose to be placed on a waitlist and/or choose an alternative session. If you do not want to be placed on a waitlist, we will refund your deposit. Sunshine Preschool reserves the right to cancel any session due to insufficient enrollment and will return your deposit if we do not offer a session that fits your schedule.